Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Sleepblogging, Teh Dogs, Random 11, other junk

Holy Crow, I lied.

I actually snapped a few shots of Jr. sleeping last night, so we actually do have

TEH SLEEPBLOGGING!!!!1!1!!!

Even BONUS SLEEPBLOGGING!!!!!
Even got a few shots of the dogs lounging.
In case you can't tell, Olive is the queen bee.
These next two shots are the flag that Mary got for me for our fifth anniversary, which is today. How freakin' cool is that thing? It's 11' tall, AND I get to keep my beloved Hurricanes flag up at the same time, so double nerts to me. As they say, my biznich is the shizznich.
I also got a few cool t-shirts, so I'm psyched. Mary got a new iPod nano, and some pearls. Tomorrow night, it's off to the Precinct. Hooray.
Finally, here's this week's Random 11.
  1. "Lebanese Blonde" - Thievery Corporation
  2. "No More" - Jones Very
  3. "The Bird" - Morris Day and the Mother###### TIME
  4. "It's Your Life" - Loverboy
  5. "Pet Sounds" - Beach Boys
  6. "The Ides of March" - Iron Maiden
  7. "I've Gotta Be Me" - Iggy Pop
  8. "Little Dolls" - Ozzy
  9. "Swingset" - Fugazi
  10. "TV Casualty" - Misfits
  11. "Enjoy" - Descendents

Don't really know what to say 'bout that grouping.

No comments: