Thursday, April 12, 2007

Painting Part Deux

So the playoffs are here, finally. And we have all this painting nonsense to do. Naturally. Anyway, so I do the painting you see in this post, get done about 10ish, and flip on the Stars / Canucks game. Long story short, the game went to four overtimes, and was finished at 3:30AM. By the time it was 2AM, I figured, "hell, I've committed this much, gotta see how this damn thing ends." On top of that, the roller I used last night was a bit too rough, and Kasi and I had to go back over it again tonight - meaning not only more work, but more importantly, MORE MISSED PLAYOFF HOCKEY. This job is becoming too much. I quit.

Here are the thrilling pictures from last night.

STOOPID ROUGH ROLLER. Damn thing was the perfect size for the task at hand too.

No comments: