Friday, June 15, 2007

Cameradump

Here are a bunch of random shots that defy categorization, but are worthy of a post.

Here are Olive and Mary, before Jr.

My Dad took this one right before Mary went in for the C-Section. You'll be glad to notice, Nicole, that my hairdon't is not on display, thanks to on of my many lids.
Mommy likes the popsicles.
Mollie and Paul at Nicholson's.
Mollie and I at her place. (Rockin' the hairdon't).
If only I could find something for Olive to clean with that massive tongue.
Olive, completely disinterested that teh Boy is one week old. C'mon, show a little INTEREST or something.
Jr, right before he took a dump sans diaper to celebrate being one week old.
Nurse, showing us the proper use of the greatest tool man has ever invented, the aspirator, aka, "TEH BOOGER GETTEROUTER".
Mollie and Paul with Jr. in the hospital.
All's I can say is that if I'd have had a marker, DEVO would have been appropriately marked on this bloody spacesuit.

No comments: