Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Chritma Cardz / I Am So Sorry T

OK, first things first. I know I'm way overdue with the pix. Apologies, apologies, apologies. If I say we've been busier than a one legged man in a butt-kickin' contest does that hold water?

I thought not.

Anyway - we're busy assembling the Chritma Kard list for 2007. We've passed the preliminaries for the "official Flanagan Family Chritma Picture", so here are the shots that didn't make it.

First up - something Mary tried to take. I'm sure it was high minded and artsy when she pictured it. All I see is "another Warbel looking for car keys". But that's just me.
Here we have "smile, one second after flash goes off"
"Smile, two seconds after flash"
"Off the belly, onto the back, fixin' to spit a mouth full of food . . ."
"I need a nap '07"
"Hunky Firemen '22"
"I can grab my feet."
"Mr. Hunky Fireman '22"
So, those were the pix that didn't make the cut for "The Official Ferrigan Family Chritma Card '07". SO - I hope y'all are eagerly awaiting the pix that made the cut. 'cuz clearly, they have to be cute as all hell, right?
The correct answer was 'right'. The picture that made the cut for the card was so freakin' cute . . . I don't think it will make it to your mailbox. It will likely burst into flames from the cute that the envelope contains.
So if your mailbox burns down in the next couple of weeks . . . blame us, and bill our parents for the damage. They're ultimately responsible for this kid am I right?
Pt. II of the Post:
T, I'm so sorry for the delay on these pix. For the uninitiated, St. Nicholas Day was last Thursday. T OVERNIGHTED a present for our boy, because that was his Name's Day. The following pix are Colin with his FerriganCorp St. Nicholas Day Bear. Thank you so much, T - he absolutely loves it!
Sometimes it's hard to accurately capture a 6 month old's reaction to something so wikid kewl . .
This kind of sums it up:
We tried to have him straddle the bear at the shoulders, but he wouldn't completely cooperate.
I know it's out of focus - but here they are face to face . . .
Again, out of focus, but Colin is clearly enjoying his Name Day Bear . . .
Here he is loving on the bear. . .
And here he is loving his Name Day Bear, whilst wearing proper attire:
Best of the lot:
OK, so we're way overdue with a post - my apologies. Me and mommy are in new jobs, and days are long. More to come, honest.
Thank you for stopping by!
PS - Random 11 Just for the Hell of it:
1) "This Town Rocks" - Saxon
2) "Use Your Own Weapon Against You" - The Leaving Trains
3) "Made That Mistake Before" - The Leaving Trains
4) "Epilogue" - Triumph
5) "People Who Died" - Jim Carroll Band
6) "Limelight" - Rush
7) "Dallas 1PM" - Saxon
8) "Devils In the Mist" - Overkill
9) "Grace Is Gone" - Dave Matthews / Tim Reynolds
10) "Such Great Heights" - Iron & Wine
11) "Films" - Gary Numan

No comments: