Saturday, February 23, 2008

C is for Cookie

Saturday palate cleanser.

Don't know about where y'all are, but here, this time of year means crummy weather (right Dad?), more crummy weather, and Girl Scout Cookies.

SO, being indoors constantly, Mommy came up with the bright idea of giving Jr. a Thin Mint. (BEFORE CALLING OR E-MAILING TO REGISTER INDIGNATION WITH GIVING A BABY A COOKIE, READ THAT AGAIN. MARY GAVE THE BOY THE COOKIE, NOT JOHN!!!!!!!)

So here 's the result:
He's got his two front bottom teeth, so he chewed the crap out of the bottom of the cookie.
"Hey, what's with all the camera flashes? Cantcha see I'm tryin' to enjoy a cookie?!?!?!"
THIS might be my favorite picture of the boy EVAR:
Simply put, "C is for Cookie". If that doesn't capture the essence and joy that is eating a cookie, I don't know what does.

More later . . .

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

OK that IS the cutest picture of him ever!
I think I have a similar pic of myself enjoying a couple of thin mints this weekend.