Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Time for a post

Well, it's been two weeks. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty. Loading videos is much easier and less time consuming than uploading pictures, so that's why I've been rarely doing picture posts.

Here are several that have been on the 'ol sim card that needed to be uploaded. This first batch are the "Official '08 Ferrigan Family Chritma Card Picture" rejects. Don't ask me, I just work here. I'm not empowered to make such lofty decisions as that. Chuh.
I think the whole "Hulk Smash" thing would have said Christmas. Yea, verily.
TOO Cute, perhaps?
Too artsy, probably.
Here are some shots from my company's Christmas party.
Colin was scared to death of Mr. Claus.
Mrs. Claus, even moreso.
Colin in the tub after indulging in some chocoate.
Here's the boy in his Thanksgiving feather:
Tired of pictures of the feather hat - time for some Cheerios.
Enough Thanksgiving revelry, already.
The feather from the back.
And from the front, again with the chocolate.
Finally, here's a shot of Kasi with her beau, Rob, from Thanksgiving.
More to come.....soon, this time . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription ultram online buy - will 50mg tramadol do you

Anonymous said...

phentermine buy phentermine music without rx - buy phentermine online no prescription