Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm BORED

Following up on the last post, I've got proof of our boredom and pix of the first blizzard we had a few weeks ago. Joy.
Doesn't he just look BORED?
I've reduced myself to trying to get smiles out of the kid so as to have something to post on the blog. I'm trying to turn my kid into a trained monkey for the sake of his own blog.
At least he's sort of in on the joke.
After so much flash, he just reflexively shuts the peepers. Can't say as I blame him.
So, yeah - we got hit with our annual blizzard on the 27th / 28th of January. The first one was 8 to 12 inches. The second one (BONUS!), last week as about the same. Typical Southern Ohio blizzards - we get our butts kicked for a day or two and then the sun is out and all the snow's gone within three days. Truly odd. I guess this proves that Global Warming is fake. Or something. TAKE THAT, AL GORE!!
These were taken at the height of the blizzard.
So there you have it. No more football going on, my beloved Hurricanes are in the early parts of their annual plummet out of playoff contention, pitchers and catchers are just reporting to spring training. NOTHING GOING ON. On the plus side, the Buckeyes had another top 5 rated recruiting class. So they should only lose to USC by 10 in '09, and take some SEC / Big 12 team to overtime in the annual bowl loss.
bleh.

No comments: