Monday, November 12, 2007

Overdue for another post blogging

Overdue yet again, Sports Fans. Apologies. Between an OSU loss, Colin getting his first cold, and the new job - I've just not been able to get to the blog like I'd hoped. Plus, Colin just turned five moths, so I'm totally falling down on the job.

Here are a few of the shots we took on the five month day. Clearly, we're done trying to flatter the boy, and showing you the real Colin. Getting your arm stuck in the Jumperoo is not nearly the dilemma one would think.
He's figured out how to close his eyes for camera flashes, as you'll see. He gets this from his mother. I've got photo album after photo album of mom looking stoned. "The sins of the MOTHER . . .. " as they say.
Again, seriously - what is the kid thinking?
This one's not so bad.
But this one is.
If y'all understood how happy this thing makes him, this picture wouldn't be nearly so goofy.
We got Colin his first pair of 'big boy' shoes this weekend. Here he is bundled up to go out yesterday. Mommy's so proud that the hat matches the sweater, which coordintes with the shoes so nicely.
You thought I was kidding? Look at that smile. "Coordination is what separates us from the monkeys.'
As promised, a few more shots from the Wisconsin game. Again, amazing view.
Offense breaking the huddle.
K - that's all I've got for now. Hope to post more regularly. Thanks for stopping by! Stay classy.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Cherish these days of the Jumperoo, my friend. That precious time in which you can prepare a meal, clean or just rest will soon be over. It was a sad day in our household when H decided he was over it.

ps-Collin has the most beautiful eyes.

Kelsey said...

pps- I can't believe I added that extra l to colin's name- sorry 'bout that.